East Nashville License Plate Preorder Progress
Project Launched: 8/11/2018
Figures Updated: 10/23/2019
Total Preorders: 308
The drive to create the first East Nashville license plate launched in August 2018, and we're already making solid progress toward our 1,000 plate goal. How do we get there even faster?
Share this project with friends and neighbors!
Or Copy and Paste this link to send to a friend:
So you bought a plate. What’s next?
You will receive another email confirming your support. And thanks! Follow status updates on our website to see progress toward reaching the 1,000 plate goal, share the project with a friend, and learn how to gift a plate!
Who are Friends of Shelby Park & Bottoms?
We are a non-profit organization that works to preserve, protect and enhance historic Shelby Park and Bottoms. We do this through helping maintain the features, promoting programs, supporting recreational activities, engaging user groups and undertaking revitalization efforts within the park.
A few examples of our recent work:
• Restoration of hangars at Cornelia Fort Air Park
• Installed a bike repair station in Shelby Park
• Water fountains installed throughout Shelby Park & Bottoms
• Continuing education support for Shelby Bottoms Nature Center staff
• Bee hives installed and maintained to support our local ecosystem