Please check your email for confirmation.
Help us reach our goal of 1,000 pre-orders: Share this link with a friend!
So you bought a plate. What’s next?
Follow status updates on our website to see progress toward reaching the 1,000 plate goal, share the project with a friend, and learn how to gift a plate!
Who are Friends of Shelby Park & Bottoms?
We are a non-profit organization that works to preserve, enhance, and promote Shelby Park and Bottoms. We help build and maintain the features, organize volunteer work, support park programming, and sponsor events throughout the year.
A few examples of our recent work:
- Helped fund the new playground at Historic Cornelia Fort Airport
- Built the new bridge and trail around Lake Sevier
- Engaged nearly 300 volunteers in over 700 hours of service in the park
- Provide yearly funding for continuing education of Shelby Bottoms Nature Center staff
- Installed and maintain beehives to support our local ecosystem
Follow us and get involved!
Become a member, volunteer, or attend our events. Learn more at friendsofshelby.org